- What's the pricing model?
- How do I turn off "Saved to Command E" notifications in Chrome?
- How do I remove an account for a particular service?
- I can't find a record!
- What's on the Command E roadmap?
- Uninstalling extension
- How do I uninstall Command E completely?
- My team needs to find the same records as me, is there a teams product?
What's the pricing model?
Command E is currently free but we'll be introducing team and enterprise plans, and likely a pro individual tier down the road.
How do I turn off "Saved to Command E" notifications in Chrome?
Click on the Chrome extension's falcon icon and uncheck "Enable notifications".
How do I remove an account for a particular service?
From the Command E app, click the gear ⚙️ icon on the top right corner → Connected Services → ❌ out the account you want to disconnect.
I can't find a record!
- Try using the hotword for that service to restrict records for that service.
- Have you connected that service? Do you see other records from the same service? Note that if you have the Command E chrome extension, webpages you've previously visited may be available in Command E even if you haven't connected that particular service.
What's on the Command E roadmap?
We haven't yet rolled out a public roadmap, but you can let us know what you'd like to see us build next through our in-product feedback form.
If you're looking for a new service we don't integrate with yet, check out the Save to Command E feature for any frequent pages you visit
If you'd rather only search for data from accounts you've directly connected to Command E and don't need the functionality that our Chrome extension provides, you can disable or uninstall the extension by visiting chrome://extensions and finding the Command E extension, and either disabling by toggling it off or completely uninstalling it by clicking 'remove'.
How do I uninstall Command E completely?
- Quit the desktop app (gear icon in upper right corner → Quit) if you have it running and then drag it to the trash can - that'll remove the app + delete the data from the third-party services you connected.
- You can also remove our Chrome extension if you have it added by visiting chrome://extensions/ in Chrome, finding the Command E extension, and hitting 'remove'.
- If you'd like us to delete your account entirely from our system, email firstname.lastname@example.org from the email your account is registered under and we will process it within 48 hours.
My team needs to find the same records as me, is there a teams product?
Coming soon! Want to be the first to know? Let us know below to get early access. 🌟
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at email@example.com ✌️